Free and open to all olive levy payers
These webinars are designed for those that are looking to set up an online presence and/or wish to sharpen their online marketing skills. This series is especially timely for those who have had to adapt their sales models due to the COVID-19 induced collapse of food service and farmers markets around the country.
The webinars are presented by Lauren Hamilton from Digital Narrative whose presentation and workshop on digital marketing at 2019 National Conference were rated extremely highly by conference delegates.
The three-part webinar series covers the following topics:
- Different website options (Square, WP, Shopify)
- Selling online without a website
- Key ingredients for success when building a simple eCommerce website
This webinar was held on 26 May 2020
- Free social media options including influencers
This webinar was held on 2 June 2020
- Paid FB and Instagram ads
- Google remarketing
- Google search marketing
This webinar was held on 9 June 2020