- This event has passed.
Western Sydney University Soil Biology Masterclass
30 July 2019 @ 9:00 am - 31 July 2019 @ 4:00 pm
This is an ideal program for delegates seeking to understand the benefits of soil biology as a driver of healthy crops and healthy foods in sustainable production environments such as:
- Proactive and innovative growers across horticultural and agricultural sectors
- Consultants, advisors and agronomists seeking to ubnlick new value from cropping operations
Participants at our Soils Masterclasses will learn how to adopt practices and strategies to enhance the life in soils and use the power of plant-soil-microbial relationships to unlock soil nutrients, produce healthier and more nutritious plants and understand how microbes drive modern farming success.
This two day program includes:
- Full overview of soil health, soil biology and nutrition practices that reflect the latest, emerging research findings
- Conference dinner with delegates
- Conference materials and access to soil health facilities at Western Sydney University’s Hawkesbury campus
- Morning teas, lunches and afternoon teas on day one