Webinar 2, 12TH May 2020
Access recording HERE.
Access presentation HERE.
National Olive Grove Mapping Project
Hosted by AOA. Presenters include: Craig Shephard (University New England), Joel McKechnie (University New England), Greg Seymour (Australian Olive Association).
- Introduction to the project and its role in the Olive Remote Sensing Project.
- Benefits of a national olive map eg grove and industry production estimates, biosecurity incl abandoned groves, natural disaster monitoring on olive groves (eg bushfires, Cyclone Debbie)
- Mapping undertaken in phase 1 of the project;
- Current progress in phase 2 and what is required to keep it updated;
- Live demo for participants to enter data for their own groves