The Australian Olive Association will host a series of ground-breaking field days to be held across Australia. These field days will highlight the role and management of healthy soils in producing healthy trees and lifting grove productivity.
With the latest research and technology showcased, these field days will benefit new and seasoned growers alike.
Previously held Soil field Days in this series:
- Sunday 14 February 2021 – Lentara Grove, 2670 W Tamar Hwy, Exeter, TAS 7275. Registrations are now closed.
- Sunday 21 February 2021 – Lisadurne Hill Olives, 159 Heily Rd, Rushworth, Victoria 3612. Registrations are now closed.
- Sunday 28 February 2021 – Peninsula Providore Farm – Nangkita Olive Grove, 2250 Bull Creek Road, Tooperang SA 5255. (Take the Nangkita Rd from Mt Compass and turn left on Bull Creek Rd) – Registrations close Friday 19/02/2021. Registrations are now closed.
- Sunday 7 March 2021 – Hunter Valley NSW – Hunters Dream Estate 149 Deasys Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320 – Registrations close Friday 26/02/2021. Registrations are now closed.
- Sunday 14 March 2021 –aFthonia Farms (Organic-in conversion), 69 Brennan Rd, Hampton 4352 (via Toowoomba), QLD – Registrations are now closed.
- Sunday 28 March 2021 – Preston Valley Grove, 209 Lowden-Grimwade Rd, Lowden (via Donnybrook) WA 6240. Registrations are now closed.
For further details contact Liz Bouzoudis, email@example.com, 0478 606 145
This project has been funded by Hort Innovation, using the Hort Innovation olive research and development levy, co-investment from the Australian Olive Association and contributions from the Australian Government.