Three new final reports have been published for olive industry R&D projects funded by Hort Innovation, using the olive levy research and development levy and contributions from the Australian government.
The reports now available are:
- OL16006: Olive Industry Communications Program
- OL16007: Investigating Olive Oil Quality Improvement Through Filtration
- OL16008: Processing Water Treatment Options to Improve Olive Oil Quality
Getting your hands on a final report is an easy, straightforward process:
- Go to the Final report order form page on the Hort Innovation website http://www.horticulture.com.au, under the Resources tab
- Download the current final reports list and browse to find the report you’re looking for, and record the number and title (note: you can search for the project code or keyword using Control+F within the list)
- Complete the online order form
Your requested final report/s will then be sent from Hort Innovation by email to the address provided.
Final reports are free to Australian horticulture levy payers, registered members and Industry Representative Bodies. For others, a $22.00 charge applies for each report.
More information: Contact Brad Mills, Relationship Manager for the olive industry at Hort Innovation, at Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0408 635 465.