Share this post
Food starts-ups are currently being sought for the Australian Chobani Food Incubator program. Combining Monash University’s Food Innovation Centre facilities, supporting new product development, innovation and quality, with Chobani’s expertise in sales, marketing and customer engagement, the program offers:
- online and on-site incubator use February-April 2018
- on-site participation with key Chobani team members; access to executives and experts
- monthly location programs
- equity free capital: $10,000 grant to help grow your business
- travel, hotel and other expenses covered.
Deadline for applications is 30 November. More information here.