The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) have designed a new tool to assist small to medium-sized businesses to go digital – and they’re keen for your feedback.
The Digital Readiness Assessment Tool has been developed to help you better understand how digitally prepared your business is: what your business is doing well already, and what you can do to improve your digital maturity.
The tool provides self-assessment of your current situation, measuring your digital maturity and readiness against the seven key pillars of digital transformation:
- Customer – how you interact with your customers and the digital channels you use.
- Operations – the systems and administrative technology you use.
- Data and analytics – how you collect and use data for decision making.
- Technology – the hardware, software, devices and platforms you use.
- Risk, privacy and cybersecurity – how you keep data safe and what policies and procedures you have in place.
- Digital capability and culture – the digital skills you and your team have.
- Digital strategy and innovation – your planning, investment and involvement in technology.
It also provides tailored information about programs and resources available to assist with digital uptake or improvement.
A preview release of the tool is currently available, enabling testing of the features and ideas before the official launch later in the year.
DISER is looking for feedback on the preview tool, which can be accessed on their website here. Feedback can also be submitted via the webpage.