The AOA’s National Olive Industry Conference is going online in 2020.
The physical event planned for Devonport this year has been postponed until October 2021.
This year’s event consists of four two-hour sessions held over four days at 3:00 – 5:00pm each day from Tuesday 13 October to Friday 16 October.
There will be a cavalcade of outstanding speakers with cutting edge content directly related to your business. The sessions will consist of informative presentations from experts with the chance to ask questions and contribute comments live.
Registration is required to attend the sessions. There is an option to register for all sessions or to register separately for each session. Session notes and recordings will be made available within a month of the conference week only to registered attendees.
Non-Members: $30 plus GST per session or register $100 plus GST for all four sessions. Click here for details on becoming a member – pricing starts from $150 plus GST.
The theme for each of the days are listed below. Click on the ‘Register Here’ links for more details and to register:
- Full week of sessions. Register Here
- Tuesday 13: Soil Management. Register Here.
- Wednesday 14: Grove Management. Register Here.
- Thursday 15: Olives & Health. Register Here.
- Friday 16: Olive Marketing. Register Here.
- Friday 16: Australian International Olive Awards Virtual Gala Presentation 17:30 – 19:00 on Friday 16 October. This event is FREE for members and non-members. Register here.