- This event has passed.
AOA Virtual Conference – All Sessions
13 October 2020 @ 2:55 pm - 16 October 2020 @ 5:00 pmFree – $110
The physical event planned for Devonport this year has been postponed until October 2021.
This year’s event consists of four two-hour sessions held over four days at 3:00 – 5:00pm each day (AEDT – NSW/ACT/VIC/TAS time zone) from Tuesday 13 October to Friday 16 October.
There will be a cavalcade of outstanding speakers with cutting edge content directly related to your business. The sessions will consist of informative presentations from experts with the chance to ask questions and contribute comments live.
This registration page is applicable if you wish to register for all of the sessions below. Scroll below to register, otherwise click here if you wish to register for specific sessions only.
- Tuesday 13: Soil Management. More details here.
- Wednesday 14: Grove Management. More details here.
- Thursday 15: Olives & Health. More details here.
- Friday 16: Olive Marketing. More details here.
- Friday 16: Australian International Olive Awards Gala Presentation 17:30 – 19:00 on Friday 16 October. More details here.
Cost to attend all four sessions (AIOA Presentation is free and optional to attend):
Non-members: $110 inc GST. Click here for details on becoming a member – pricing starts from $150 plus GST.